CIM (Canada) was established in March 2003 by Rev. Philip Leung. We are a non-profit Christian organization approved by the Canadian Federal Government in February 2004 as a registered charity that can issue tax deductible receipts. We have sister offices in the US, Hong Kong and Australia where we work complementarily with each other to enhance global evangelization by the Chinese churches.
To assist worldwide Chinese churches to obey the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
To promote and provide opportunities of cross-cultural missions for Chinese churches in North America.
We work in partnership with local churches, missions agencies, missionaries and seminaries to materialize our vision of cross-cultural outreach to other ethnic groups. Our conviction is that we are different members of Christ’s body, supplementing each other as we extend His kingdom through missionary activities.
We believe that the gospel of Jesus Christ works to meet the needs of both our bodies and souls. Our loving God cares as much for our physical needs as our spiritual needs. Our evangelistic approach must reflect this characteristic in our effort to communicate the gospel to the world.
We recruit and mobilize committed lay believers to short-term missions for dual purposes:
- To utilize their professional expertise to help local people develop job skills that can improve their livelihood.
- To share their Christian faith with the local people through their contributions and presence in the missions field.
- Partnership with the Evangelical Church of Ghana (ECG) to implement ministries of church planting, education in rural areas, micro financing and medical services to the local communities.
- Partnership with the “Eglise de la Grace en Christ” (EGC) in Togo to provide pastoral and church leadership training for local church workers. Education funds are also established for needy students in the communities.
- Partnership with House of Mercy Foundation in Ukraine to outreach to the Roma people group with the gospel and spiritual care as the focus.
- Recruiting committed overseas Chinese Christians to serve via their skills, professional background and financial resources to help spread the gospel and strengthen the local churches in Africa and Europe.
We welcome Chinese Christians who are:
- willing to commit to short-term cross-cultural missions.*
- willing to participate in partnership with local church groups in cross-cultural ministries to carry out the various ministries as stipulated above.
- professionally trained in any one of the following areas and able to communicate in English: education, medical, computer, accounting, business management, pre-school education and teaching English.
- willing to support our ministry in finance and prayer. **
* We request a minimum of a two-week stay in the field.
** Cheque can be made payable to: “Chinese International Missions (Canada)”
Tax-deductible receipts will be issued for donations in Canada, US and Hong Kong.
Board of Directors 2018
Dr. Ward Gasque
Rev. Philip Leung
Rev. Xavier Law (Chairman)
Pastor Douglas Wong (Vice-Chairman)
Rev. Kenny Wong (Secretary)
Rev. Morgan Wong (Treasurer)
Mr. Andrew Syyong
Mr. Tim Tsui
Mr. Lui Ho Siu
Pastor Karen Wong
Mr. Frank Au-Yeung
Mr. Tomson Chan
Chinese International Missions (Canada)
PO Box 97190
Richmond Main Post Office
Richmond BC V6X 8H3
Tel: (604) 306-0882
Registered Canadian Charity
Registration No: 896216207RR0001
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our monthly News Update distributed through emails for the latest news of our ministries in Ghana, Togo and Ukraine.