To assist worldwide Chinese churches to obey the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
To promote and provide opportunities of cross-cultural missions for Chinese churches in North America.
We work in partnership with local churches, missions agencies, missionaries and seminaries to materialize
our vision of cross-cultural outreach to other ethnic groups. Our conviction is that we are different
members of Christˇ¦s body, supplementing each other as we extend His kingdom through missionary activities.
We believe that the gospel of Jesus Christ works to meet the needs of both our bodies and souls.
Our loving God cares as much for our physical needs as our spiritual needs. Our evangelistic approach
must reflect this characteristic in our effort to communicate the gospel to the world.
We recruit and mobilize committed lay believers to short-term missions for dual purposes:
1) To utilize their professional expertise to help local people develop job skills that can
improve their livelihood.
2) To share their Christian faith with the local people through their contributions and
presence in the missions field.
- Partnership with the Evangelical Church of Ghana (ECG) to implement ministries of church planting, education in rural areas, micro financing and medical services to the local communities.
- Partnership with the ˇ§Eglise de la Grace en Christˇ¨ (EGC) in Togo to provide pastoral and church leadership training for local church workers. Education funds are also established for needy students in the communities.
- Partnership with WEC Ghana to provide professional training for teachers of the computer and business school as well as the elementary school both locating in a Moslem town in the Northern part of Ghana.
- Recruiting committed overseas Chinese Christians to serve via their skills, professional background and financial resources to help spread the gospel and strengthen the local churches in Africa.
We welcome Chinese Christians who are:
* We request a minimum of a two-week stay in the field.
- willing to commit to short-term cross-cultural missions.*
- willing to participate in partnership with local church groups in cross-cultural ministries to carry out the various ministries as stipulated above.
- professionally trained in any one of the following areas and able to communicate in English: education, medical, computer, accounting, business management, pre-school education and teaching English.
- willing to support our ministry in finance and prayer. **
** Cheque can be made payable to:
ˇ§Chinese International Missions (Canada)"
Donations in Canada, US and Hong Kong will be issued tax-deductible receipts.
CIM (Canada) was established in March 2003. We are a non-profit Christian organization approved by the Canadian Federal Government in February 2004
as a registered charity that can issue tax deductible receipts. We have sister offices in the US, Hong Kong and Australia where we work complementarily
with each other to enhance global evangelization by the Chinese churches.
Board of Directors 2014
Dr. Ward Gasque
Dr. Bertrand Chan (Chairman)
Rev. Kar Park Chan (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. Dominic Leung (Treasurer)
Mr. Frank Au-Yeung (Secretary)
Rev. Kenny Wong
Rev. Morgan Wong
Rev. Xavier Law
Mr. Lui Ho Siu
Mr. Albert Wong
Mr. Benjamin Li
Mr. Raymond Lau
Mrs. Olivia Luong
Mr. Tim Tsui
Executive Director: Rev. Philip Leung
Associate Executive Director/
Ghana Ministry Director:: Rev. Isaac Quan
Togo Ministry Director: Pastor Matthieu Ayena
Village School Ministry Director: Mrs. Anna Siu
Finance Assistant: Mrs. Cassandra Wong
Administrative Assistant: Mrs. Flora Loong
Chinese International Missions (Canada)
PO Box 97190
Richmond Main Post Office
Richmond BC V6X 8H3
Tel: (604) 306-0882
Canadian Registered Charity
Registration No.: 896216207RR0001
Please email us to receive our monthly News Update distributed through emails for the latest news of our ministries in Ghana and Togo.